By Travelzoo Staff
Catch the sun setting over the ocean during dinner at Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara, a AAA 5-Diamond property. For $99, regularly $188, two can linger over an exclusive four-course menu with prosecco at Bella Vista, which boasts cuisine Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (23) and a setting that "exude[s] romance."
Why we love it
- Dine at the AAA 5-Diamond Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- This 4-course dinner for 2 with prosecco is $99 -- a savings of nearly $90
- Zagat rates the California coastal cuisine at Bella Vista "very good to excellent"
- The heated terrace offers outdoor dining overlooking the ocean
- Gayot names Bella Vista a Top 10 Santa Barbara Romantic Restaurant
Feb. 6, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Bella Vista at Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
1260 Channel Dr.
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
- Crafted exclusively for subscribers, this menu highlights chef Alessandro Cartumini's organic, Italian-inspired California coastal cuisine and ingredients from the restaurant's on-site herb garden. It includes:
- First course, choice of:
- Kobe meatballs with oregano peperonata and San Joaquin cheese
- Roasted kale with burrata cheese, pistachio, raisin and crostone
- Second course, choice of:
- Italian sausage ravioli with tangerine and Marcona almonds
- Whole wheat radiatore with fresh tomato sauce and basil
- Third course, choice of:
- Ahi tuna with arugula, fennel fonduta, olive and aged balsamic
- Beef tenderloin with fingerling potatoes, salsa verde and mache
- Fourth course:
- Milk chocolate crema with cocoa nib crunch and blood orange
- Two glasses of Lunetta prosecco
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 19, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on Thursdays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Easter Sunday. A 20% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms