By Travelzoo Staff
For $49, regularly $114, start off a night on State Street
with a festive dinner for two at Aldo's Italian Restaurant, a Gayot
pick for Best Outdoor Dining in Santa Barbara. Located in the Janssens-Orella Adobe House -- built in 1857 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places -- this spot offers a "lovely" setting and "attractive courtyard" (Gayot).
Why we love it
- For $49, get dinner for 2 at a Gayot pick for Best Outdoor Dining in Santa Barbara
- Visit the State Street spot for any starter, 2 soups/salads, any 2 entrees and a bottle of wine
- Aldo's Italian Restaurant offers a "lovely" setting and "attractive courtyard" (Gayot)
- It's located in an adobe built in 1857 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Or, for $29, have lunch for 2 with a bottle of wine, regularly $80
Dec. 21, 2012 - March 21, 2013
Aldo's Italian Restaurant
1031 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- With this deal, diners can select:
- Any shared appetizer, like Parmesan truffle fries or shrimp and calamari alla Siciliana
- Two soups or salads (up to $4.95 value each)
- Any two entrees, with selections like filet mignon, seared diver scallops and osso bucco
- A bottle of Italian merlot or chardonnay selected by the restaurant ($28 value)
- Or, for $29, have lunch for two with a shared appetizer (up to $7.95), two soups or salads (up to $4.95 each), any two entrees and the bottle of wine, regularly $80.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 21, through March 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on Saturdays for dinner. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms