By Travelzoo Staff
Witness "one of the most splendid land-and-sea wilderness areas on the planet" (Fodor's) during a sea life tour around Channel Islands National Park. For $39 per person (reg. $80), spot wildlife like dolphins, sea lion colonies, migratory sea birds, orcas and blue whales on these four-hour "SeaFari" trips. They set sail around Anacapa Island's rugged north shore and include a light meal.
Why we love it
- Observe "a dazzling array of wildlife" (National Geographic) on a Channel Islands tour
- This 4-hour trip includes a continental breakfast or lunch
- Guides point out the area's abundance of species as well as the islands' unique history
- Spot wildlife like dolphins, sea lions, marine birds and even great white sharks
- 2 can join a tour for $75 (reg. $160) and save more
April 17, 2013 - July 30, 2013
Channel Islands Whale Watching
4151 S. Victoria Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93035
- The Channel Islands are the meeting point of two distinct marine ecosystems, allowing for an abundance of species diversity, including some indigenous species. Naturalist guides also highlight the history of the islands (spanning 13,000 years of human habitation) and geological features like Anacapa's stunning sea caves and natural archways.
- Cruises include a continental breakfast for morning trips, and an onboard lunch will be served during afternoon sails with a choice of salad, deli sandwiches or pasta salad.
- Two people can book these cruises -- offered seven days a week -- for $75 (reg. $160) and save more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through July 30, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made online. Tours depart at 9 a.m. Monday-Friday and at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday-Sunday. Valid for any age. Subject to weather. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms