By Travelzoo Staff
For $22 per person (reg. $45), Travelzoo subscribers can cruise the wildlife-rich waters of the Channel Islands National Park during a three-hour whale-watching excursion. Two can book this trip for $40, regularly $90, and save more.
Why we love it
- Cruise the wildlife-rich waters off the Channel Islands for $22 per person (reg. $45)
- Current trip-goers can expect to spot gray whales now migrating through the area
- Or plan ahead for a later cruise; humpback whale migration begins in late March
- 2 can book this 3-hour trip for $40, regularly $90
- Also spot dolphins, sea birds and sea lions
Feb. 28, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Channel Islands Whale Watching
4151 S. Victoria Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93035
- The Channel Islands are the meeting point of two distinct marine ecosystems, and about one-third of the world's species of cetaceans (whales, dolphins and porpoises) can be spotted here, according to the National Parks Service. With this deal that's valid through the end of April, you'll be able to spot the gray whales currently migrating through the area (the season typically ends then) or humpback whales beginning in late March.
- The naturalist guide will also highlight other marine life like common dolphins, sea lions, seals, sharks and a variety of marine birds. Channel Islands Whale Watching has been cruising these seas for more than four decades.
- For frequently asked questions, please click here.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 1, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made online here. Valid Monday-Friday only; departure time is 11 a.m. Subject to availability; weather permitting. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms