By Travelzoo Staff
Winner of multiple medals including a double gold
at this year's San Francisco International Wine Competition, Curtis Winery in Los Olivos is "consistently crafting rich artisan wines that capture all the complexity and beauty of the Santa Ynez Valley," says Touring and Tasting
. For $19, two people receive wine tastings, artisan truffle pairings and a 2009 Santa Barbara County Syrah, regularly $53.
Why we love it
- 2 people receive a wine tasting, artisan truffle pairings and bottle of syrah for $19
- Curtis Winery won multiple medals at this year's San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Save more than 60% on this package
- Taste 6 wines each
- Touring and Tasting praises the "superb varietals" and "picturesque tasting room"
- This Los Olivos winery specializes in Rhone varietals
Jan. 3, 2013 - May 4, 2013
5249 Foxen Canyon Rd.
Los Olivos, CA 93441
- The deal includes:
- Six wine tastings each from the regular tasting list, such as the winery's namesake grenache, viognier and syrah
- An artisan truffle pairing to share
- Bottle of 2009 Santa Barbara County Syrah to take home -- this varietal was named one of the Top 100 Best Buys for 2012 by Wine & Spirits Magazine
- Curtis Winery, established by the Firestone family in 1995, is one of California's first wineries dedicated exclusively to Rhone-style wines, as the Santa Ynez Valley climate is particularly suited to this varietal.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, through May 4, 2013. The tasting room is open from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily. The 2009 Syrah is subject to availability; if that varietal is sold out, merchant will provide a bottle of equal value. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms