By Travelzoo Staff
A romantic trip for two to the Santa Ynez Wine Country awaits at 45% off regular prices. Travelzoo negotiated a deal with the 4-star Ballard Inn that includes accommodations for two, a full cooked-to-order breakfast, wine-tasting passes, a gourmet picnic lunch and a bottle of wine upon arrival.
Why we love it
- Escape to this quiet neighborhood bed-and-breakfast, 30 miles from Santa Barbara. With this deal, guests can sip wine then kick back with a picnic -- supplied by a local gourmet grocery store -- that includes fruit, a fresh baguette and cheese.
- Guests rave about the homemade cookies delivered nightly during turn-down service. Expect tempting surprise flavors like lemon sugar cookies with raspberry or shortbread with chocolate drizzle, baked fresh each morning.
- The inn is known for its intimate, candlelit restaurant. Savor the creations of chef Budi Kazali, named Central Coast Magazine's Ultimate Chef.
The Ballard Inn
2436 Baseline Ave
Ballard, CA 93463
What's included & when
- Jan. 2, 2013 - March 31, 2013
- Overnight romantic Santa Ynez Wine Country escape for 2 at the 4-star Ballard Inn
- $199 per night, Sunday-Thursday arrivals (reg. $360)
- $299 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals (reg. $605)
- Wine-tasting vouchers at 3 nearby wineries (reg. $60), gourmet picnic lunch (reg. $25) and bottle of wine in room upon arrival (reg. $30)
- Also includes evening wine & hors d’oeuvres, full cooked-to-order breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking
- Travel through March
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this offer, all Sundays during the travel window are now sold out. With this deal, purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-638-2466 to make a reservation for desired travel dates. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. A 10% service charge will be additional. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is highly encouraged. Not available on: Jan. 20; Feb. 10, 14, 17. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms