By Travelzoo Staff
An East Village institution, New Yorkers have been bathing, sweating and relaxing at the Russian & Turkish Baths since 1892. Local legends John Belushi and Frank Sinatra were regular visitors, and The New York Times
calls it "an amazing spot."
Why we love it
- For $15, spend a day at the Russian & Turkish Baths in the East Village
- Regularly $35, admission includes access to the facility's 3 saunas, 2 steam rooms, ice cold pool and Swedish shower
- The New York Times calls the baths "an amazing place"
- Lonely Planet ranks it among the top 100 things to do in NYC
- For $45, get admission plus a Swedish massage; or for $79, get admission, a massage and an extra treatment
Nov. 11, 2012 - May 12, 2013
Russian & Turkish Baths
268 East 10th St.
New York, NY 10009
- With this Local Deal, spend a day in the baths' saunas, steam rooms and ice cold pool; Lonely Planet rates the baths one of the top 100 things to do in NYC.
- For $15, get one-day admission to the facilities, regularly $35
- For $45, opt for admission plus a 30-minute Swedish massage, regularly $90
- For $79, get admission and a 45-minute Swedish or Thai massage plus any extra treatment (choices include the platza oak leaf treatment, Dead Sea salt scrub, seaweed salt scrub, soap wash or black mud treatment), regularly $165
- Valid during David shifts; check the online calendar for available days.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, Nov. 19, through May 12, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid only on "David" days; check the online calendar for available dates. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms