By Travelzoo Staff
Vintage Lounge was a “much-needed addition to the Financial District" (Boston Magazine) for its New American cuisine full of “dressed-up standards” with a noteworthy wine list that has earned a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence every year since opening in 2007. For $55, visit this hidden gem for dinner and wine for two.
Why we love it
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence-winning restaurant
- A Travelzoo visitor said the "food and service were great"
- Try favorites like lamb osso bucco
- TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon users rate it 4 stars
May 22, 2013 - July 24, 2013
72 Broad St.
Boston, MA 02110
- Regularly $105, this dinner includes dishes from nearly the entire menu:
- One appetizer to share, such as black truffle macaroni 'n' cheese; tuna sashimi; or mussels Provencal (up to $15 value)
- Any two entrees, like sea scallop and lobster pasta in a cream sauce; filet mignon with foie gras butter; or braised lamb osso bucco, which is a favorite that has been on the menu since Vintage Lounge opened
- Two glasses of red or white wine, such as Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc, Monrosso Chianti or Trinchero Pinot Noir (up to $14 each)
The fine print
Vouchers are valid 24 hours after purchase, through July 24, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only; sharing fees apply for more than 2 people using a single voucher. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid on special menus or events. Must be used in the dining room. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms