By Travelzoo Staff
Visit the North End, "Boston's haven" for Italian restaurants according to Fodor's, with this Local Deal from Pasta E Pomodoro, which TripAdvisor users rate an impressive 4.5 stars. For $45, regularly $86, Travelzoo subscribers can savor a three-course dinner for two at this Italian eatery on Salem Street.
Why we love it
- Savor a 3-course dinner for 2 at Pasta E Pomodoro, which TripAdvisor users rate 4.5 stars
- For $45, this deal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 1 dessert to share
- Try signature dishes like homemade spinach ravioli or steak pizzaiola
- The North End eatery boasts 4 stars for food from OpenTable users
Jan. 31, 2013 - May 4, 2013
Pasta E Pomodoro
120 Salem St.
Boston, MA 02113
- Select anything from the dinner menu for a deal that includes:
- Any two appetizers, soups or salads, like stuffed portobello mushrooms, caprese salad or mussels of Napoli served in a white wine sauce
- Any two entrees, such as sauteed salmon pasta served with artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes; gnocchi with portobello, shiitake and white mushrooms; or one of the chef's signature dishes like steak pizzaiola in a red wine sauce
- Any one dessert to share, like tiramisu or chocolate cake
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 4, through May 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays including but not limited to Valentine's Day (Feb. 14). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms