By Travelzoo Staff
Housed in the Beacon Hill Hotel, a 19th-century brownstone, Beacon Hill Bistro is a "destination unto itself," according to Travel + Leisure
, for its "top-notch Gallic dishes." For $99, Travelzoo subscribers can save 50%
on a five-course French dinner with drinks at the "neighborhood gem" that's the perfect place on a "snowy winter night,"
according to Zagat, which rates the cuisine "very good to excellent" (23).
Why we love it
- Travel + Leisure calls Beacon Hill Bistro a "destination unto itself"
- For $99, indulge in a 5-course French dinner for 2 from a special menu
- Start with 2 glasses of sparkling wine and conclude with 2 glasses of dessert wine
- It boasts praise from The Boston Globe and Zagat, which rates it "very good to excellent" (23)
- Go with a group for a special occasion; up to 6 vouchers can be used per table
Jan. 22, 2013 - April 29, 2013
Beacon Hill Bistro
25 Charles St.
Boston, MA 02114
- Take a seat in the cozy bistro and begin your meal with a glass of sparkling wine each. Then, two can taste Executive Chef Josh Lewin's cuisine, which incorporates local and sustainable ingredients, with this special menu (each diner can choose one dish per course):
- First Course
- White sweet potato soup with pink peppercorn yogurt and anadama bread crumbs
- Second Course
- Roasted beet and herb terrine with farmer's cheese, tender greens and chive in an almond dressing
- Third Course (choice of)
- Salt cod brandade galatte with fried capers, celery and parsley
- Hand-rolled pasta with winter roots and brussels sprouts
- Fourth Course (choice of)
- Rohan duck breast with braised winter greens, parsnip and sour orange jus
- Roasted winter squash with cider-cooked lentils, pistachio and raclette cheese in a black truffle vinaigrette
- Steak frites with herb and butter sauce
- Fifth Course
- Trio of house-made ice cream or sorbet
- Classic vanilla bean creme brulee
- Subscribers also receive a glasses of dessert wine each to conclude the meal.
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited, this deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 25, through April 29, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. We suggest you contact Beacon Hill at 617-723-7575 to get the reservation date and time of your preference. Must mention Travelzoo when making a reservation and allow 24 hours' advance notice for reservations (48 hours in advance for Sunday nights is required). Reservations cannot be made online. Limit of 6 vouchers per table. All party members for any table must have Travelzoo voucher. Not valid on Feb. 14-15, Restaurant Week (March 17-22 and 24-29) or Boston Marathon weekend (April 12-15). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms