By Travelzoo Staff
Whether you're taking a friend or have a visitor coming to town, Travelzoo subscribers can visit the famous bar that inspired the Emmy Award-winning TV show "Cheers" with this Local Deal. For $25, regularly up to $47, have entrees and drinks for two at the restaurant TripAdvisor users rate 4 stars.
Why we love it
- Boston Magazine says the staff at Cheers is "boisterous"
- For $25, get dinner and drinks for 2 including dishes like the Giant Norm burger
- Use this deal at either location
- The Faneuil Hall Marketplace location is an exact replica of the original "Cheers" set
- Makes for a great stop to take a friend or visitor coming to town
Dec. 26, 2012 - April 2, 2013
- Use this deal at either the Beacon Hill location, which was used for the TV show's opening scenes, or the Faneuil Hall Marketplace location that's an exact replica of the original set. Select from the menu:
- Any two entrees, like grilled chicken taco salad served in a crisp taco bowl; Carla’s pasta primavera; or the Giant Norm burger with two burger patties, Muenster cheese, mushrooms and onion rings
- Two drinks such as wine, cocktails or beer with drafts including Harpoon IPA, Boston Brick Red or Blue Moon (up to $6.75 each)
- Visit the Faneuil Hall Marketplace location on Friday and Saturday nights for live music that changes weekly; see website for details on upcoming acts.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 2, through April 2, 2013. Reservations are not required. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on March 16 or 17. Valid at both locations. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms