By Travelzoo Staff
A "sexy, supper-club atmosphere oozes" from the AAA 4-Diamond Onyx Hotel according to Fodor's
, which says "you might party with rock stars" at the "intimate" Ruby Room Lounge, only blocks from TD Garden. For $29, regularly $66, Travelzoo subscribers can have drinks and appetizers at the downtown lounge that boasts a 4-star rating
from TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- Save more than 55% on drinks and appetizers for 2 at Ruby Room Lounge for $29
- This deal includes 4 drinks and any 2 appetizers, salads or sliders
- AOL Travel says the lounge has an "engrossing ambiance" and "cozy feel"
- Located in the AAA 4-Diamond Onyx Hotel, blocks from TD Garden
Oct. 24, 2012 - Jan. 25, 2013
Ruby Room Lounge
155 Portland St.
Boston, MA 02145
- Take a seat under the "exquisite" chandeliers or pull up a seat at the bar, which AOL Travel says has an "engrossing ambiance," and select:
- Four drinks, such as beer or wine like Santa Marina Pinot Grigio (Italy) or Coastal Vines Merlot (Sonoma) (up to $8 each)
- Any two appetizers, sliders or salads, like crab cakes with jalapeno coconut aioli; chorizo and spinach dip served with toasted flatbread; or steak sliders with blue cheese and onion strings
- Subscribers can opt for specialty cocktails and put the drink credit toward libations such as the Pumpkin Martini (Skyy Ginger, pumpkin puree, fresh lime juice and honey water) or Trussed Turkey (Wild Turkey, apple cider, muddled sage and an Amaretto soaked cherry).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 25, through Jan., 25, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. The lounge is closed on Sundays. Not valid on major holidays. Not valid before 7:30 p.m. on TD Garden event nights; check here for dates. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms