By Travelzoo Staff
Dine in "the elegance of another era" at Parker's Restaurant, which Zagat rates "very good to excellent" for its classic New England fare and "beautiful" ambiance. For $59, regularly $124, receive a three-course dinner for two at this iconic venue in the historic Omni Parker House that has hosted the likes of Charles Dickens, Ralph Waldo Emerson and John F. Kennedy since opening in 1855.
Why we love it
- Parker's has "the elegance of another era" with "very good to excellent" (24) fare (Zagat)
- For $59, have a 3-course dinner for 2 at the Omni Parker House restaurant
- Parker's boasts a 4-star rating from OpenTable and TripAdvisor users
- Try the Boston cream pie featured on Food Network's "The Best Thing I Ever Ate"
Dec. 19, 2012 - April 30, 2013
Omni Parker House
60 School St.
Boston, MA 02108
- Two can take a seat under the elegant Waterford chandeliers and select from nearly everything on the menu for a dinner that includes:
- Any two appetizers, such as the Chesapeake Bay crab cakes, fresh pumpkin and goat cheese ravioli, or Long Island Sound oysters on the half shell
- Two entrees, like pan-seared 8-ounce filet mignon with mashed potatoes; iron skillet scallops in a Meyer lemon butter sauce; or baked Boston schrod in lemon beurre blanc, a Parker House tradition (up to $36 each)
- Any two desserts, such as Chelsea cheesecake with fresh strawberries or Parker's original Boston cream pie
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The restaurant is closed for dinner on Sundays. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on Valentine's Day (Feb 14, 2013). Not valid on surf and turf or lobster tank entrees. 15% service charge will be added based on the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms