By Travelzoo Staff
"Held at numerous easily accessible local bars, Paint Nite puts a fun spin on traditional art classes by combining artistic expression with a few drinks" (Boston.com). For $25 (reg. $45), unwind during a two-hour event.
Why we love it
- A "colorful twist on a typical night out" (Metro Boston)
- The 2-hour events are held at various Boston bars
- Artists guide patrons through a different painting each class
- Save $20 on the regular price
June 24, 2013 - Sept. 25, 2013
Paint Nite Boston
Boston, MA 02210
- Upcoming party locations include Les Zygomates in the Leather District, Basho in Fenway and Asgard in Cambridge
Gatherings are hosted by skilled artists who provide the necessary art materials as well as step-by-step instruction for painting cityscapes, beach scenes and colorful landscapes
No previous knowledge is required, so all students need to do is grab their favorite beverage at the bar and pull up a stool
The subject changes every class, so use the images on the online calendar
to pick your class.
The fine print
Online reservations required; subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Alcohol is not included in the admission price. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms