By Travelzoo Staff
Next weekend, kick off the summer season with an afternoon of live music along the Boston waterfront at Fan Pier. For $20 per person, regularly $39, guests at the Fun for Good
event can sample local craft beer and wine plus tour the tall ship Roseway
, a National Historic Landmark that just arrived in Boston from St. Croix.
Why we love it
- Enjoy music and local brews on the Boston waterfront
- Tour the National Historic Landmark tall ship Roseway
- Wash Post pick Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds will perform
- VIP pass for 1 includes 2 tickets for sails aboard the Roseway (now sold out)
May 21, 2013 - June 2, 2013
World Ocean School
The Moakley Federal Courthouse Lawn
1 Courthouse Way
Boston, MA 02210
- Held at The Moakley Federal Courthouse Lawn from 3-8 p.m. on June 2, the event lets subscribers try beers from breweries like Mayflower Brewing Company, Cape Ann Brewing Co. and Rising Tide. Groove to performances from bands including Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds, which the Wall Street Journal calls "stick-to-your-ribs style rock," and Will Dailey & the Rivals, one of Boston's Best of 2012 (The Improper Bostonian).
- For $49 per person (reg. $99), get a VIP ticket including a Roseway T-shirt, boxed lunch and two complimentary passes to any sunset cruise into September -- the Roseway tickets regularly hold a value of up to $90. (now sold out)
Can't make the event on June 2? Purchase a ticket for
a cruise on Boston Harbor
aboard the Roseway;
available Memorial Day weekend into September.
The fine print
Update: The VIP pass is now sold out. General admission tickets are still available. Vouchers can be redeemed on Sunday, June 2, starting at 3 p.m. Present voucher upon arrival with valid I.D. Valid for 1 person only. Children under 5 are free with paid adult; tickets for children 5-12 are available for purchase directly from World Ocean School. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Event is rain or shine. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms