By Arielle Chorney
Perched over the sweeping meadows of the Berkshires, an 18th-century inn offers an exclusive two-night retreat that saves nearly 60%.
Why we love it
- 95% of Travelzoo subscribers loved their stay at The Old Inn on the Green
- Includes several meals from the chef (and owner) of the inn, who has received accolades from Wine Spectator and Town & Country for serving cuisine that Fodor's calls "swoon-worthy"
- Guests stay in either the main inn building -- an old 1760 stagecoach stop -- or in the neighboring Thayer House, both with authentically restored rooms, and some with wood-burning fireplaces
The Old Inn on the Green
134 Hartsville New Marlborough Rd.
Rte 57, Village Green
New Marlborough, MA 01230
What's included & when
- Nov. 1 - March 31, Sunday or Tuesday-Friday arrivals (rates change during travel window)
- $349 two-night stay for two, Sunday or Tuesday-Thursday arrivals
$489 two-night stay for two, Friday arrivals
Four-course fireside dinner for two (reg. $92)
Three-course lunch for two at the nearby Southfield Store Cafe (reg. $40)
Daily full breakfast for two
The inn is a 1.5-hour drive from Albany and 2.5 hours from Boston and New York City.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 413-229-7924 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 26-30; Dec. 19-31; Jan. 1, 16-19; Feb. 13-16. Note: The Old Inn on the Green Restaurant is closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms