By Travelzoo Staff
Lonely Planet says "mountain bikers and hikers claim the slopes" when summer weather warms the peaks of Killington, Vt. Explore these summits and the great outdoors with an exclusive 55%-off deal at Inn of the Six Mountains.
Why we love it
- Stay surrounded by the lush Green Mountains for two nights during the week for $99, essentially $50 per night
- The inn is situated along the Appalachian Trail
- Many popular Vermont wineries are in the area, and local farms offer freshly made cheeses.
- Guests have access to the inn's private tennis court and 58-foot putting green
- Complimentary continental breakfast is available each morning
The Inn of the Six Mountains
2617 Killington Road
Killington, VT 05751
What's included & when
- Sundays-Wednesdays, June 24 - Sept. 18
- Killington summer escape for 2 at the Inn of the Six Mountains at 55% off
$99 for a 2-night stay (reg. $218)
Daily continental breakfast
Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through Sept. 18
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-228-4676 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms