By Travelzoo Staff
Called "the most upscale experience in the [Middlebury] village" by Frommer's, the Middlebury Inn offers an exclusive bed-and-breakfast package that slashes nearly 50% off regular rates. Travelzoo subscribers can arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through May 15 and stay for two nights for $199. Or for $40 more, arrive Thursdays-Saturdays through May 4. In addition to daily breakfast for two, guests receive a $25 credit toward lunch or dinner at the inn's tavern.
Why we love it
- Vermont 2-night escape for 2 at the historic Middlebury Inn for nearly 50% off regular pricing
- $199 for an upgraded room with four-poster beds and Victorian accents, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- Daily breakfast for 2 (reg. $48)
- $25 to spend toward lunch or dinner at the on-site Morgan's Tavern
- Travel through May 16
- Weekend Escape: Arrive Thursdays-Saturdays through May 4 for just $40 more (reg. $431)
The Middlebury Inn
14 Court Square
Middlebury, VT 05753-0798
What's included & when
- April 4, 2013 - May 16, 2013
- The Middlebury Inn traces its roots back to 1827 and is a member of the Historic Hotels of America. Guest rooms have been restored with Victorian accent pieces, and the hotel was named a "Green Hotel in the Green Mountain State" by a major Vermont sustainability organization.
- On-site amenities include a spa and Morgan's Tavern. The tavern features fresh ingredients from local purveyors with dishes such as grilled swordfish fettuccine, stuffed chicken breast roulade and wild mushroom ravioli.
- About the location: Middlebury, Vt., is an hour's drive from Burlington and about four hours from Boston. The picturesque town is home to shops, restaurants and Middlebury College.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-842-4666 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 1-2, 14-15; March 2-9, 14-15; April 16-18. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms