By Travelzoo Staff
With this offer, Travelzoo subscribers can unwind after work amidst views of Boston's skyline. Thursday evening boat cruises on the Boston Harbor, operated by Bay State Cruise Company and sponsored by Boston Event Guide, are half off.
Why we love it
- The Provincetown II is Boston Harbor's largest cruise ship
- Thursday night cruises are just $10 (reg. $20)
- Passengers can relax on open or closed decks
- Three full cash bars are available onboard
June 9, 2013 - Aug. 29, 2013
Boston Event Guide
Provincetown II Boat at Commonwealth Pier
200 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
- The 5:30-7 p.m. cruises are $10 (reg. $20) per ticket for nine Thursday evenings throughout the summer: June 27; July 11, 18, 25; Aug. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29.
- The Provincetown II is Boston Harbor's largest cruise ship. Both open and closed decks are available with seating room, and the boat is outfitted with three bars and a dance floor. Beverages and snacks are available for purchase.
- Terms & Conditions
Boarding begins at 5 p.m.; cruises depart promptly at 5:30. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. This is a date-specific event. Must be used in 1 visit. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. All passengers must be over 21 and present a valid ID for admission. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. All bars and vendors onboard are cash only.
The fine print
Valid for 1 admission to one of the included Thursday night boat cruises. Specific cruise dates are subject to availability; reserve your spot early for the best selection. Voucher is not valid until registered here. See below for more Terms & Conditions.