By Travelzoo Staff
Gansu Dance Theatre's award-winning production of the dance drama "Silk Road" has been popular in China for 30 years, but is rarely performed in the U.S. Get a dose of authentic Chinese culture with the show's engagement at The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts, with tickets starting at $20.50.
Why we love it
- Gansu Dance Theatre's "Silk Road" comes to The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts March 6
- Tickets are more than half off for 3 seating levels including Orchestra
- The production is a favorite in China and parts of it were performed at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing
- Promo code TZOO is required; see complete booking instructions
Feb. 20, 2013 - March 6, 2013
The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
2 Southbridge St.
Worcester, MA 01608
- The following seating levels are available for the 7 p.m. performance Wednesday, March 6:
- Balcony rows G-X ... $20.50, reg. $43
- Orchestra rows N-Z and Balcony rows A-F ... $25.50, reg. $53
- Orchestra rows A-M and Loge rows AA-CC ... $30.50, reg. $63
- The production is presented by the Ministry of Culture for the People's Republic of China, which recognized it with the Award of Excellent and Classic Repertoire. The 60-member troupe also performed parts of "Silk Road" at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Next to your desired performance, click "Buy Tickets." Click on a valid seating section, select seats, and click "Add Selected Seats to Cart." Enter the promo code TZOO and click "Apply Coupon," then choose the Travelzoo price in the drop-down menu next to each ticket. Click "Checkout," then log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your order. Returning users, be sure to click "Log in" rather than clicking enter.
The fine print
A promo code is required; see the Booking Instructions for step-by-step information. Additional fees of $8 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.