By Travelzoo Staff
With more than half a century of Broadway history, "West Side Story" is "a sacred American work," says Chicago Tribune theater critic Chris Jones. Tickets to this classic by legendary showbiz team Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim are 50% off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- The classic musical "West Side Story" is "a masterpiece" (Chicago Tribune)
- Mezzanine seats for performances March 25-28 at Morrison Center are half off
- Songs such as "I Feel Pretty" remain "irresistible" (The New York Times)
- Promo code TZOO/MARIA is required; see complete booking instructions
March 1, 2013 - March 26, 2013
'West Side Story'
The Morrison Center
2201 W. Cesar Chavez Lane
Boise, ID 83725
- Choose from the following seating levels for evening performances March 25-28 at Morrison Center:
- Mezzanine rows J-N ... $17.50, reg. $35
- Mezzanine rows E-I ... $22.50, reg. $45
- "West Side Story" is a more modern take on the tale of forbidden love in "Romeo & Juliet." The New York Times says the classic songs, such as "I Feel Pretty," "Something's Coming" and "Maria," remain "irresistible," and BroadwayWorld.com calls this tour "a powerful production that immerses the audience in action."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Enter code TZOO/MARIA and click "Submit." Check the box next to the performance of your choice and choose a quantity of tickets from the corresponding drop-down menu. Click "Select Price Range." Choose a discounted price level from the drop-down menu and click "Continue." Enter the word verification and click "Continue," then select a delivery method from the drop-down menu and click "Continue" again. Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase.
The fine print
A promo code is required; see complete booking instructions. Additional fees of $7 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. This show is recommended for ages 13 and over.