By Travelzoo Staff
Called "positively electrifying" by the New York Observer and a "high voltage tap sensation" by Time Out New York, "Tap Dogs" has earned a reputation as an innovative dance show. Save 50% on tickets to upcoming October performances at Morrison Center in Boise with this Local Deal, starting at $25.
Why we love it
- The New York Observer calls "Tap Dogs" "positively electrifying"
- Dancers perform in water, upside down and jump through scaffolding
- Choose from 3 evening performances of "Tap Dogs," Oct. 23-25 at Morrison Center in Boise
- Orchestra Pit Row A-C, Floor Row AA-Z and Mezzanine Row A-D seats are $25, regularly $50
Oct. 15, 2012 - Oct. 22, 2012
2201 W. Cesar Chavez Lane
- Sit in Orchestra Pit Row A-C, Floor Row AA-Z or Mezzanine Row A-D seats for $25 (reg. $50) for the 7:30 p.m. performances Tuesday-Thursday, Oct. 23-25.
- International dance sensation "Tap Dogs" was created by Olivier Award-winning choreographer Dein Perry. Set on a construction site in Australia, the show follows six dancers and two musicians as they perform in unlikely situations -- in water, upside down, jumping through scaffolding and more.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click the link that says "Tap Dogs**Travelzoo $25 Premium Seats." In the promo code box, enter TZOO and click "Next." Check the box on the performance of your choice and enter a quantity of tickets in the box. Click "Get Best Available Seats." Enter the security check word and click "Continue." Select a ticket delivery method from the drop-down, then click "Continue." Create an account or log in to book. Fees are an additional $7 per ticket.