By Travelzoo Staff
The "Live From Loews Concert Series" features live music, chefs' tastings, signature cocktails, beer and wine backed by ocean views. For $49 per person, attend the Friday, March 22, event at the AAA 4-Diamond Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. This ticket (reg. $99) includes unlimited samples and valet parking.
Why we love it
- Take in live music, ocean views, chefs' tastings and drinks for $49 per person
- Event takes place on Friday, March 22, and tickets are usually $99
- Get 2 tickets for $89 (reg. $198) and save more
- Includes unlimited gourmet food, cocktail, wine and beer samples plus valet parking
- Travelzoo Tip: Stay at the hotel for $299 per night (40% off) with $85 in perks
March 14, 2013 - March 22, 2013
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
1700 Ocean Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Save even more on this deal for two people for $89, regularly $198.
- Guests can mingle in the hotel's dramatic five-story lobby lined with 45-foot palm trees, in the Fireside Lounge or on the poolside terrace, with beach, pier and mountain views. The event showcases the Cara Lee Band's covers of classic rock and contemporary favorites.
- Food samples include a saute station from the hotel's Ocean & Vine restaurant that features roast beet and butternut ravioli and Santa Monica chili with lump crab, scallops and shrimp. Other highlights are mango-chipotle pulled pork sliders, brick-oven pizza, tacos on handmade tortillas and sundaes.
- Complement the cuisine with signature cocktails featuring Shellback Silver Rum and Camarena Reposado Tequila, California wine and locally crafted beer.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before "Time Left to Buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed on Friday, March 22, only from 6:30-9:30 p.m. Event ends at 9:30 p.m. This voucher is for a date-specific event. Once the voucher is purchased, no refunds will be given. Not valid after date specified on voucher. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms