By Travelzoo Staff
This St. Patrick's Day, head to Ventura Farms for the Inaugural Concours Invitational, which highlights the estate's immaculate 2,200 acres, Irish-themed tastings, exotic exhibitions, and vintage automobiles from prominent museums and collectors. For half off, Travelzoo subscribers can gain admission to this event on Sunday, March 17 -- with unlimited food and beverage tastings for top restaurants.
Why we love it
- This St. Patrick's Day, head to the picturesque Ventura Farms for the Inaugural Concours Invitational
- For half off, get admission to the event, unlimited food and drink tastings, and complimentary parking
- See unique animal exhibitions, exotic gardens, and vintage cars from prominent museums and collectors
- Highlights include a 1932 Plymouth Brewster Town Car owned by Eleanor and Franklin D. Roosevelt
March 8, 2013 - March 17, 2013
Ventura Farms Inaugural Concours Invitational
235 W. Potrero Rd.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
- The food and beverage tastings -- including wine, beer and Irish whiskey -- come with admission, and the event features food from upscale restaurants like Four Seasons Westlake Village Wellness Kitchen and Zin Bistro Americana.
- Enjoy holiday-themed entertainment such as Irish dancers, bagpipes and falconry, all set at the stunning Ventura Farms, which rarely opens to the public. The day also includes tours of the estate's many gardens, world-renowned Arabian horses, a birds of prey exhibition and luxury goods.
- Finally, you can get up close to vintage luxury vehicles like a 1933 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Streamline Saloon, originally owned by Sir Henry Royce and a Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Winner; and a 1932 Plymouth Brewster Town Car, owned by Eleanor and Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Note: This event is for adults only (ages 13+).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Sunday, March 17, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. only. Event will take place rain or shine. The voucher is for a date-specific event. Once the voucher is purchased, no refunds will be given. Not valid after date specified on voucher. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms