By Travelzoo Staff
For $39, Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 60% on a manicure and pedicure at Dolce Hair Salon & Spa, located in the heart of Little Italy. Travelzoo subscribers will also receive a $25 credit for any future treatment. This luxurious nail package would normally cost $103.
Why we love it
- For $39, get a spa manicure and pedicure package from Dolce Hair Salon & Spa in Little Italy
- Regularly $103, this deal also includes a $25 credit for future visit
- Choose from luxe nail polish lines like OPI and Essie
- Or for $89, regularly $183, receive the same package with an hourlong facial
Oct. 24, 2012 - April 25, 2013
Dolce Hair Salon & Spa
1008 Eastern Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Both the manicure and pedicure include a choice of paraffin or hydrating mask treatment. Select from a rainbow of Essie and OPI nail polishes and receive:
- Spa manicure, including a hand soak, cuticle care, massage and choice of polish
- Spa pedicure, incorporating an exfoliating citrus or lavender scrub, followed with a foot and leg massage, hot towel wrap and choice of polish
- $25 credit to use toward a future treatment, which easily covers a manicure, French manicure or polish change for hands and feet (credit is non-transferable)
- Or, for $89, regularly $183, receive the same package with a 60-minute Dolce Signature facial, which includes cleansing, exfoliation, toning, mask and 15-minute neck, shoulder and scalp massage.
The spa is only steps away from Baltimore's top Italian restaurants; schedule an appointment before a night out. The salon is open seven days a week and closes at 8 p.m. on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 25, through April 25, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. $25 credit is non-transferable and must be used by April 25, 2013. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms