By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat calls the Tuscan fare at Germano's "extremely good" (24) and praises the "long-standing Little Italy mainstay" for its fun vibe and original decor. For $20, Travelzoo subscribers get $40 to use toward anything on the menu at this "cozily romantic"
Why we love it
- Try "extremely good" Tuscan fare at Germano's, which Zagat rates "excellent" (24)
- Gayot says the restaurant is a "Little Italy Standout"
- 2 people can order $40 worth of any food and drink for lunch or dinner
- Try classic dishes like chicken cacciatore or homemade gnocchi
April 17, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
300 South High St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
- The Baltimore Sun calls dishes "light, lean and succulent." With $40 to spend, peruse the menu, stacked with options like:
- An appetizer to share, such as roasted polenta served with sauteed wild mushrooms or bruschette with fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Two entrees, like spaghetti with meatballs, fettuccine and sausage in tomato sauce or chicken Parmigiana served with a house salad
- A carafe of wine, like Chianti Straccali or Pinot Grigio Cavit ($24)
- Germano's hosts a cabaret show every Thursday-Sunday, which Zagat calls "a gem." Tickets are available for purchase by phone directly from the restaurant (cover not included with this deal).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 18, through Oct. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid for cabaret performances. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms