By Travelzoo Staff
Ciao Bella serves "wonderful, slow-cooked eats"
that Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (22), which explains why "locals rave about this Little Italy favorite" according to AOL Travel
. With this Local Deal for $30, receive $60 to spend on Northern and Southern Italian cuisine at the OpenTable Diners' Choice award-winning restaurant
on High Street.
Why we love it
- Try "wonderful, slow-cooked eats" at Ciao Bella, rated "very good to excellent" (22) by Zagat
- For $30, get $60 to spend at the Little Italy eatery on High Street
- Entree options include lobster ravioli and a New York strip with the chef's risotto
- It's an OpenTable Diners' Choice award winner for its romantic ambiance
Jan. 27, 2013 - April 30, 2013
236 S. High St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
- The offer includes $60 worth of food from the regular menu -- enough for dinner for two, such as:
- Two entrees, like Mediterranean sea bass with roasted vegetables, penne carbonara or New York strip steak with mushroom peppercorn demi-glace and the chef's risotto
- One dessert to share, such as freshly made tiramisu, cannoli or chocolate mousse
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 4, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays, including but not limited to Valentine's Day (Feb. 14), or special events. Valid for dinner only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms
Photos: Stacy Zarin Goldberg