By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat calls the Tuscan fare at Germano's "extremely good" and rates this Little Italy hot spot "very good to excellent" (24). For $29, regularly $77, Travelzoo subscribers can have dinner and wine at the "cozily romantic"
trattoria (Gayot) that OpenTable users rate more than 4 stars. Make it a group outing and save nearly $100 with this same deal for four
for $55, regularly $154.
Why we love it
- Try "extremely good" Tuscan fare at Germano's, which Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (24)
- For $29, get dinner for 2 including 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of wine
- Go with a group and save more with this same deal for 4 for $55, regularly $154
- The Little Italy restaurant boasts more than 4 stars from OpenTable users
Dec. 2, 2012 - April 1, 2013
300 South High St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
- With this deal, try dishes The Baltimore Sun calls "light, lean and succulent" while "delicious smells fill the restaurant" for a dinner that includes:
- Any appetizer to share, such as beef or tuna carpaccio served with bruschetta; antipasto with prosciutto, salami and sopressata; or fresh calamari
- Any two entrees, like fire-grilled branzino; homemade red beet ravioli with fresh garlic and Italian cream cheese; or slow-simmered black Angus ribs with vegetables
- Two glasses of red or white wine, such as California merlot or chardonnay (up to $6 each)
- Germano's hosts a cabaret show every Thursday-Sunday, which Zagat calls "a gem." Tickets are available for purchase by phone directly from the restaurant (cover not included with this deal).
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 4, through April 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Vouchers are valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays including New Year's Eve. Not valid for cabaret performances. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms