By Travelzoo Staff
Created in Boston and recently expanded to Baltimore and New York -- where it won a 2013 Best Friend Date award from New York Magazine -- Paint Nite offers a "new and colorful twist on a typical night out"
). For $25, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can flex their creative muscles during a two-hour art party.
Why we love it
- A "colorful twist on a typical night out" (Metro Boston)
- 2-hour events are held at Baltimore bars
- Artists guide students through a different painting each class
- Save $20 on the regular price
June 13, 2013 - Sept. 18, 2013
Paint Nite Baltimore
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Held at varying bars around Baltimore -- including Alonso's in North Baltimore and TATU downtown -- parties are hosted by artists who provide the necessary materials as well as step-by-step instruction for painting colorful landscapes and bright nature and beach scenes. No previous knowledge is required, so all students need to do is grab their favorite beverage at the bar and pull up a stool. The first class is June 20.
The subject changes every class; use the images on the online calendar
to pick your class.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed June 20 through Sept. 18, 2013. Online reservations are required. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Alcohol is not included in the admission price. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms