By Travelzoo Staff
The third annual Eat•Drink•Go LOCAL North Beach event returns to southern Maryland this June. The event features top local wineries including Boordy Vineyards, winner of numerous awards at the 2012 Maryland Governor's Cup Competition including best in show. For $15, regularly $30, attend this year’s event and get a take-home tote.
Why we love it
- Sample an array of award-winning wines
- More than a dozen local vendors will be present
- Event has a farmers market feel and features local fare
- Makes a great day trip to the shore
May 29, 2013 - June 15, 2013
Eat•Drink•Go LOCAL North Beach
9023 Bay Ave.
North Beach, MD 20714
- Tickets are valid on Saturday, June 15, from noon to 6 p.m. Access includes a tasting pass, a take-home tote, a stemless sampling glass and samples of Maryland wine from more than a dozen attending wineries. The event also features local produce from regional farmers, handmade crafts and live music.
- For $29, regularly $60, make it an outing for two.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 15. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Event will be held rain or shine. Limit 5 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms