By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail on the Potomac River this summer on a historic monuments sightseeing tour with this Local Deal from National River Tours that recent Travelzoo subscribers say offers a "different perspective seeing part of D.C. from the water." For $8 per person, regularly $14, step aboard the George Washington for a 45-minute narrated tour any day of the week.
Why we love it
- See the sights of D.C. on a 45-minute boat tour for $8 a person
- Pass historic sites like The Pentagon, Lincoln Memorial and The Kennedy Center
- Tours are available 7 days a week and depart every hour
- Make it a trip for 2 for $14, regularly $28
- 98% of our subscribers enjoyed their last visit
May 14, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
National River Tours
K St NW & 31st St NW
Washington, D.C. 20007
- During the trip, your guide will point out historic sites like The Pentagon, Lincoln Memorial, The Kennedy Center and Key Bridge. The boat features restrooms and a concession area for the purchase of cold sodas or water. Guests are welcome to bring aboard their own food and drinks (no alcohol).
- Tours depart every hour from 11:45 a.m. - 6:45 p.m. from the Georgetown Washington Harbor. Make it a trip for two for $14, regularly $28.
The fine print
Update: Please call or email email@example.com for additional information. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 16, through Oct. 1, 2013. Reservations are not required and voucher is to be used as your ticket; subject to availability. Tours depart every hour daily starting at 11:45 a.m. - 6:45 p.m. Boarding time begins 15 minutes in advance of departure. Children under 4 are free of charge with paid adult. Purchaser must present printed voucher with valid ID upon arrival. Schedule subject to change due to weather or safety. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends including Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms