By Travelzoo Staff
The 11th-annual Great Grapes! Wine & Food Festival returns to the Hunt Valley area this June. The event features top wineries including Boordy Vineyards, whose wines won numerous awards at the 2012 Maryland Governor's Cup Competition including best in show. Subscribers can try an array of Maryland wines with this deal for VIP admission for one person -- which includes unlimited tastings -- for $25, regularly $49.
Why we love it
- For $25, get VIP admission to the Great Grapes! Wine & Food Festival
- Regularly $49, this deal includes VIP access, unlimited wine tastings and live cooking demos
- Sample an array of award-winning wines -- more than 20 local vendors will be present
- Free shuttle service will be provided -- take the Light Rail to the Timonium Fairgrounds stop and catch the shuttle to the event
May 9, 2013 - June 1, 2013
Great Grapes! Wine & Food Festival
13401 Beaver Dam Rd.
Oregon Ridge Park
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
- These tickets for the Great Grapes! Wine & Food Festival are for access to the event on Saturday, June 1, from noon-6 p.m. at Oregon Ridge Park. VIP access includes unlimited tastings, access to the specialty pavilions with cheese and olive oil tastings, special seating at the cooking demonstrations and a souvenir wine glass.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Saturday, June 1 only for a date specific event. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid for 1 person only. This event is rain or shine, once the voucher is purchased, no refunds will be given. Must be 21 years old to participate. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid after event date.
See all terms