By Travelzoo Staff
Trace at the W Austin delivers "Austin flavor" with its "exciting cuisine" (Austin Living). Sustainable, locally sourced ingredients with "sublime" flavors (Austin Chronicle) comprise the Zagat-praised seasonal menu
. For $69, regularly $134, two can savor dishes that Austin Living says exemplify "local gourmet."
Why we love it
- "Hip New American" with an "of-the-moment menu" (Zagat)
- Earns TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence
- Dishes are "complex and rich" (Austin Chronicle)
- Seasonal menu features local ingredients sourced daily
July 8, 2013 - Oct. 9, 2013
Trace at the W Austin
200 Lavaca St
Austin, TX 78701
- Shared Market Snacks:
- Selection of Chef's choice seasonal bites from local farms including an array of charcuterie and cheeses
- Any Two Large Plates:
- Like the grilled Niman Ranch strip steak with potatoes, leeks and carrots or the herb grilled cobia with mushroom vinaigrette
- Any dessert to share:
- Including seasonal desserts from James Beard-nominated pastry chef Janina O'Leary such as drunken doughnuts with chili fudge sauce and bourbon dulce de leche
- For $135, regularly $268, parties of four can sit down in the "hip" dining room that Zagat praises for its "minimalist look" or the outdoor sidewalk dining area adorned with twinkling lights and lush foliage.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 9, through Oct. 9, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Reservations can be made by calling 512-542-3660 or via Open Table. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms