By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can now dine at the private University of Texas Club -- rated 4.5 stars on Yelp -- without the cost of membership dues. The exclusive institution invites you to a $59 three-course dinner for two that includes any dishes from the full menu.
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only club without the membership
- Get 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- Rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
- A dinner for 4 is $109 -- a little more than $27 per person
May 23, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
The University of Texas Club
2108 Robert Dedman Drive
Austin, TX 78712
- Any two appetizers, such as the blue corn-crusted scallops ($11.75) and potato-crusted crab cake ($9)
- Any two entrees, like the asiago-crusted sea bass ($31) and grilled filet mignon ($34)
- Any two desserts, including the toasted pecan peach turnovers ($10.50) and New Orleans-style beignets ($10.50)
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $109 -- that's a little more than $27 per person (less than the regular cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, May 29, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms