By Travelzoo Staff
A part of the Austin restaurant landscape since 1953, the famous Frisco diner is still earning awards and accolades. Just last year, readers of the Chronicle deemed its pie the Best of Austin. With this deal, two can settle in for a down-home dinner for $25, regularly $57, at the only remaining restaurant from the famous Night Hawk chain.
Why we love it
- The Austin Chronicle awarded The Frisco Best Saviors of Local Dining Landmarks (2008)
- Includes a starter, two entrees and two award-winning desserts for $25
- Kinky Friedman calls The Frisco's down-home cooking "the best of the best" (The Guardian)
- After the restaurant's relocation in 2008, Texas Monthly stated that "it's just like it was, only better"
April 17, 2013 - July 18, 2013
6801 Burnet Rd.
Austin, TX 78757
- Start by sharing any appetizer on the menu, then select an entree each (up to $16.95) like one of the famous Chop't steaks -- the regular, Texan or famous "steakette." Or, order from the all-day breakfast menu and dig into an omelet or the biscuits and gravy.
- Each diner will finish with the dessert of their choice, so no need to compromise on an order of that award-winning pie -- select flavors like cherry, peach or coconut cream.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, April 18, through July 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Valid for dinner hours only, between 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, and 4 p.m. - 9 p.m. Sunday-Monday. Limit 2 vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms