By Travelzoo Staff
Travel + Leisure
recently praised Roll On Sushi as one of America's Coolest New Diners, while the Austin Chronicle loves the playfulness of the decor that "spills over to the menu, which is practically a culinary romper room."
With this offer, visit for lunch and sample an appetizer and sushi rolls for $15, regularly $29.
Why we love it
- “Culinary experimentalists will appreciate this mischievous take on Americana” (Austin Chronicle)
- 2 can share lunch for $15; sample an appetizer and then enjoy a sushi roll each
- Choose from traditional selections or "Austin-inspired" rolls
- More than 200 Yelpers agree that this establishment deserves 4 stars
April 15, 2013 - July 16, 2013
Roll On Sushi Diner
5350 Burnet Rd.
Austin, TX 78756
- Two diners can take a seat at the counter, which runs the full length of the restaurant, and start with a shared appetizer like edamame or a house salad topped with crispy ramen noodles. Then each can select a sushi roll (up to $12.95 each) like the Dream Roll with spicy tuna, yellowtail, salmon and unagi sauce or the Longhorn Roll featuring shrimp tempura, jalapeno and spicy salmon.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, April 16, through July 16, 2013. Valid for lunch only, between the hours of 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday-Friday and 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. Saturday. Not valid for the "Lunch Special Combo." No alcohol is included with this offer. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms