By Travelzoo Staff
The gourmet brunch at Rivals Texas Grill & Sports Bar "satisfies any craving" for the "bottomless brunch lover,"
. Two people can spend a Sunday feasting on traditional and specialty brunch items from French toast to prime rib with this Local Deal for $19, regularly $36.
Why we love it
- For $19, savor unlimited Sunday brunch for 2 at Rivals Texas Grill & Sports Bar
- TripAdvisor users give it a 4-star rating
Add bottomless mimosas for $5 per person, paid directly to the merchant
- For $35, bring a group of 4 and save more; brunch for 8 is $59, less than $8 per person
- Owners include Aaron Williams, a former Texas Longhorn and current Buffalo Bill
Jan. 30, 2013 - May 5, 2013
Rivals Texas Grill & Sports Bar
311 East 5th St.
Austin, TX 78701
- The "soon-to-be-famous" brunch at this downtown steakhouse, which opened last June, includes unlimited trips to the carving station, an omelet chef, made-to-order waffles, homemade sausage and pancakes. This deal includes two nonalcoholic beverages (excluding juices), but you can add bottomless mimosas or bloody marys to your Sunday outing for $5 per person, paid directly to the merchant.
- Brunch with a big party and save even more: Four can dine for $35, or a group of eight can dine for $59, less than $8 per person. Brunch is served on Sundays from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Feb. 3, through May 5, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Brunch is served on Sundays (11 a.m. - 2 p.m.). Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms