By Travelzoo Staff
Yahoo Travel users award the "trendy" Umi Sushi Bar & Grill four stars, and TripAdvisor users agree, also giving the South Austin eatery a 4-star rating. In honor of Umi's recently updated menu, Travelzoo has negotiated a deal for dinner for 2 people for $29, regularly $55.
Why we love it
- Umi, in South Austin, recently unveiled an updated menu
- Yahoo Travel calls the restaurant a "trendy sushi and Japanese establishment"
- Includes appetizer, sushi rolls and dessert
- The same deal for 4 people is available for $55, regularly $110
March 27, 2013 - June 28, 2013
Umi Sushi Bar & Grill
5510 South Interstate 35
Austin, TX 78745
- This deal includes:
- Any appetizer, such as spicy tuna tacos or thinly-sliced beef rolled with green onion and sauteed in teriyaki
- Any two sushi rolls, like the Umi roll with shrimp tempura and avocado or the Austin roll with red snapper, jalapeno, roasted garlic and spicy mayo
- Any dessert, including cheesecake tempura or mochi ice cream
- Get the same dinner for a group of four people at an even greater savings: $55, regularly $110.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 28, through June 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid during happy hour. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms