By Travelzoo Staff
praises Rivals Steakhouse downtown, which "redefines the traditional steakhouse in a way that appeals to any crowd," and loves that it serves Texas-grown produce and Premium Gold Angus Beef. With this exclusive Local Deal for $59, regularly $123, two people can savor a three-course steak dinner at a restaurant that "will satisfy any craving for any occasion."
Why we love it
- For $59, 2 people can savor a 3-course dinner at Rivals Steakhouse, regularly $123
- This deal includes a shared appetizer, any 2 entrees and a shared dessert
Local owners include Aaron Williams, a former Texas Longhorn and current Buffalo Bill
- Tribeza says it "will satisfy any craving for any occasion"
- Or, for $109, bring a group of 4 and save more than 55%
Sept. 14, 2012 - March 17, 2013
Rivals Texas Grill & Sports Bar
311 East 5th St.
Austin, TX 78701
- Rivals, whose local owners include former Texas Longhorn Aaron Williams, now a starting cornerback for the Buffalo Bills, combines a steakhouse with an upscale sports bar and is a prime spot for watching football this fall. With this deal, diners can select:
- Any shared appetizer, like sesame-crusted calamari or prosciutto-wrapped scallops with blackberry coulis
- Any two entrees, like the 12-ounce New York strip, 16-ounce prime rib with horseradish and au jus or seafood pasta with shrimp and crab in brandy cream sauce
- Any shared dessert from a seasonal menu
- Or, for $109, regularly $246, gather a group of four people and save more than 55%.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 17, through March 17, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Each voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms