By Travelzoo Staff
Known for its award-winning wines, Inwood Estates Winery has crafted acclaimed vintages that set "the benchmark for the grape in Texas," according to D Magazine. For $29, regularly $62, two can tour the Reserve Tasting Room at the new Fredericksburg location and see how this celebrated vino is made, then take a wine and cheese education class and end the day with a gourmet bistro lunch.
Why we love it
- Award-winning wine produced by one of Texas' first vineyards
- Includes tour, wine and cheese education class and lunch
- 70 miles west of Austin in historic Fredericksburg
- Featured in 200 restaurants including The Ritz-Carlton, Del Frisco's and Travaasa
June 19, 2013 - Sept. 20, 2013
Inwood Estates Vineyards Fredericksburg
10303 Hwy 290 East
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Tours are offered in the afternoon on Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday and include:
- Winery tour with a Wine and Cheese Education Class, featuring Antonelli's cheeses. Guests can visit the new Reserve Tasting Room and Bistro to learn about the characteristics of Inwood Estates wines, including the award-winning Tempranillo and Bordeaux blends.
- Gourmet bistro lunch, with two chef-inspired sandwiches, cheese and fruit skewers, pita chips and a dessert. All guests receive a keepsake Inwood Estates crystal Bordeaux glass to take home
- Although this offer does not include wine, subscribers can taste six wines for the regular price of $12, or purchase a bottle of wine to accompany lunch. These optional wine purchases can be made on-site at regular posted prices.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, June 27, through Sept. 20, 2013. Valid Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays and Mondays. Reservations are required. Not valid major holidays or holiday weekends. Email Inwoodfbg@gmail.com to make a reservation and reference voucher. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. This offer does not include any wine. Optional wine purchases can be made on-site at regular posted prices. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms