By Travelzoo Staff
Grab some friends and spend an afternoon boating on Lake Austin with this deal from Lone Star Aquatics. For $75, regularly $150, book a one-hour chartered ride on a top-of-the-line Four Winns wake boat or pontoon boat.
Why we love it
- Up to 4 people can cruise Lake Austin with a private wake boat rental from Lone Star Aquatics
- Or rent a pontoon boat for up to 10 people
- Buy now and reserve a summer weekend; both deals are good through early September
- Get a 3-hour rental on the wake boat or pontoon for $189, regularly $450
March 11, 2013 - Sept. 5, 2013
Lone Star Aquatics
3825 Lake Austin Boulevard
(Near Walsh Landing on Lake Austin)
Austin, TX 78703
- Rent either boat for three-hours for $189, regularly $450. Bring your own snacks and beverages, and your iPod for a steady supply of music.
- Don't worry about who can drive, as both packages include a boat captain. Ask about renting equipment for skiing, tubing, wakeboarding and more (paid directly to merchant).
Boating seasons starts March 15 and reservations fill up quickly, so book well in advance of your desired date.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 11, through Sept. 5, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to weather conditions. Please provide a phone number when registering. Lone Star Aquatics is closed Mondays and Tuesdays. A 7-day cancellation notice is required. Credit card required at booking. Fuel is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms