By Amanda Retzer
"1KEPT is [the] secret that's so juicy you know it's going to get out, so you might as well be the first ... to tell your friends and at least get the credit" (Thrillist).
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diners' Choice award-winner for American food with a 4-star rating
- Thrillist says it's Buckhead's best-kept secret
- Try "spicy Italian sausage flatbreads" from the "giant wood-burning oven" (UrbanDaddy)
- Trendy, eclectic interior with a blend of reclaimed woods and antique typewriters
- Opened in May
Sept. 5, 2013 - Jan. 4, 2014 ; open Tuesday - Saturday
2293 Peachtree Rd. Suite B
Atlanta, GA 30309
- $39 for a dinner for two with drinks (reg. $79)
Any shared appetizer, such as white truffle popcorn, deviled quail eggs or bacon caramel popcorn
Two entrees, such as grilled pork tenderloin with cranberry compote, seared Scottish salmon with pickled melon rind or corkscrew pasta with black garlic butter, bacon and clams (up to $22 each)
Two drinks, such as the apple-infused moonshine cocktail or a Blue Point Toasted Lager (up to $11 each)
Note: The $28 ribeye can be purchased for an additional $6 per entree, paid directly to the merchant
Be sure to try one of their in-house creations like the honeycomb-infused whiskey or pickled tomatoes and carrot slaw.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. The restaurant is closed for dinner on Sundays and Mondays. Limit one voucher per table. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms