By Travelzoo Staff
Look out over the Atlanta cityscape from 26 floors up while dining at the members-only Buckhead Club. Located in the Sovereign Building, this private club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only club without the membership
- Take in impressive city views
- Get 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- A dinner for 4 is $129 -- a little more than $32 per person
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
3344 Peachtree Rd., Suite 2600
Atlanta, GA 30326
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as Prince Edward Island mussels ($14.95) and the Argentinian shrimp and crab fritter ($14.95)
- Any two entrees, like the NY strip ($36) and steamed Chilean sea bass ($26.95)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $129 -- a little more than $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms