By Travelzoo Staff
Against a backdrop of dramatic, 49th-floor views of the Atlanta cityscape, Travelzoo subscribers can dine at the members-only Commerce Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched atop the 191 Peachtree Tower, this invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $59 -- an exclusive opportunity to dine here without a membership.
Why we love it
- This is an exclusive opportunity to dine at the members-only Commerce Club
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- Take in sweeping skyline views from the 49th floor of 191 Peachtree Tower
- You can also get a dinner for 4 for $109 -- that's a little more than $27 per person
- 96% of subscribers who dined here give high marks for its "excellent" service and food, and "best views" in the city
May 19, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
The Commerce Club
191 Peachtree St. NE 49th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as the mushroom risotto ($12) and roasted beet and goat cheese salad ($11)
- Any two entrees, like the pan-fried branzino ($26) and grilled ribeye ($31)
- Any two desserts, including the chocolate hazelnut torte ($8) and strawberry shortcake ($7)
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $109 -- that's a little more than $27 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Update: The club's dinner hours are Wednesday-Friday. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 22, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See full terms and conditions.
See all terms