By Travelzoo Staff
Ten Bistro serves local, organic produce, dairy and grass-fed meats and buys organic fair-trade coffee. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
calls the restaurant "a handsome gathering pad for locals."
For $25, regularly $52, indulge in an unlimited brunch buffet for two with two drinks each at this Norcross spot.
Why we love it
- For $25, savor unlimited Sunday brunch with drinks for 2 at Ten Bistro in Norcross
- Ten Bistro sources local, organic produce and dairy and serves grass-fed meats
- Comes with 2 mimosas or bloody marys each
- The AJC says "a healthful slant colors the menu"
- Or get a $20 credit at lunch for $10
May 12, 2013 - Aug. 18, 2013
5005 Peachtree Parkway
Norcross, GA 30092
- Brunch is served on Sundays from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. It includes unlimited trips to the buffet featuring cage-free Southwestern scrambled eggs, grits, French toast, applewood smoked bacon, brisket, chicken Francaise, hash browns, pasta salad, tomato salad, hummus, danish and cookies. Plus each person will receive two mimosas or bloody marys each.
- Or dine at lunch and order $20 worth of food and drinks for $10.
The fine print
For brunch, vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, May 19, through Aug. 18, 2013. For lunch, vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 14, through Aug. 14, 2013. Reservations are required. Brunch is served on Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday brunch alcohol service does not begin until 12:30 p.m. Not valid on major holidays. Valid for dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms