By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can have a swanky night out at Memorial Drive's bar ONE, a celeb hot spot owned by "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Cynthia Bailey's husband, Peter Thomas -- its grand opening was featured on the show. With this deal, select cocktails and small plates for $35, regularly up to $72.
Why we love it
- 2 can spend the evening at celeb hot spot bar ONE for $35
- It is owned by "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Cynthia Bailey's husband
- Choose 2 small plates and 4 cocktails, beers or wines, regularly $72
- The lounge's grand opening was featured on the show and has hosted celebs like Alicia Keys
Jan. 9, 2013 - July 11, 2013
687 Memorial Drive
Atlanta, GA 30316
- Check out the scene any day of the week (weekends feature live music) and select:
- Two small plates, such as coconut curry crab and shrimp with dumplings or sweet potato waffles with pecan-crusted chicken fingers (up to $12 each)
- Four cocktails, beers or wines, like the popular lychee martini with vodka, simple syrup, triple sec and lychee juice; or a glass of Clean Slate Riesling (up to $12 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 11, through July 11, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid during special events, on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 21 years of age or older to use this deal and present valid photo ID at door. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms