By Travelzoo Staff
Named one of the "best of the best of November in Atlanta"
this year by Thrillist
and liked by 91% of Urbanspoon users, Poor Calvin's on Piedmont serves a fusion of Thai and American fare. For $25, two can sit down to dinner, regularly $57.
Why we love it
- Named one of the "best of the best of November in Atlanta" (Thrillist)
- 91% of Urbanspoon users "like" the Piedmont-area restaurant
- For $25, 2 can have dinner from a menu that serves a fusion of Thai and American fare
- "They've got a huge wooden patio looking out over Piedmont" (Thrillist)
- Or for $49, 4 can have dinner (regularly $114)
Dec. 11, 2012 - April 13, 2013
510 Piedmont Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
- Diners can select from the menu:
- Any two appetizers, like coconut shrimp or steamed dumplings
- Any two entrees, like buttermilk fried chicken breast with lobster macaroni and cheese or pad thai
- One shared dessert, including the caramel walnut fuji apple
- For $49, Travelzoo subscribers can have dinner with a group of four and save even more (regularly $114).
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 13, through April 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Vouchers are valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms