By Travelzoo Staff
Atlanta Magazine says Connie Miller, the owner of Zen Tea in Chamblee, "imparts extraordinary knowledge without a hint of geekiness." The magazine also named the shop Atlanta's Best Tea Bar (2009). For $12, discover the intricacies of tea with a tasting seminar for two people at this top-rated (4.5 stars on Yelp) teahouse, regularly $24.
Why we love it
- Atlanta Magazine named Zen Tea the Best Tea Bar in 2009
- Yelp users give Zen Tea a 4.5-star rating
- These tea tastings include 5-6 samples plus dessert
- Current tastings include: rooibos caffeine-free teas, black teas and white teas
Jan. 7, 2013 - June 27, 2013
5356 Peachtree Road
Chamblee, GA 30341
- Tea tastings are held weekly, and each session focuses on a particular style or type of tea. Current topics include: rooibos caffeine-free teas, black and white teas, and pu-erh (aged) teas. Tastings include five or six tea samples plus dessert.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 8, through June 26, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 people only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms