By Travelzoo Staff
La Grotta Ravinia has been decorated with praise since opening in 1978 -- it's won a AAA 4-Diamond award
every year since 1993 and Gayot
says it's perfect for "patrons in the mood for romance." Visit the "sophisticated and elegant" Dunwoody location for "beautifully prepared Northern Italian cuisine
" (Zagat) and explore the entire menu for $100 worth of food and drink for two for $49.
Why we love it
- Explore the entire menu at La Grotta and choose $100 worth of food and drink
- The restaurant has received a AAA 4-Diamond award every year since 1993
- Entrees include beef tenderloin grilled with spinach and Gorgonzola
- Zagat rates the cuisine a rare "extraordinary" (26)
Jan. 2, 2013 - May 4, 2013
La Grotta Ravinia
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30346
- The restaurant has a rustic decor and features an open kitchen, lush gardens and waterfalls -- earning it OpenTable Diners' Choice Romantic and Scenic View awards.
- Spend the $100 however you like with entree choices like beef tenderloin grilled with spinach, Gorgonzola and a Barolo grain mustard sauce ($29.95) or shrimp sauteed with baby artichokes, shiitake mushrooms, roasted peppers and tomato filets ($23.95). Pair the meal with a bottle of wine such as 2009 La Crema Pinot Noir (Monterey, Calif.), awarded 92 points and named an Editors' Choice by Wine Enthusiast Magazine ($45).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, through May 4, 2013. Reservations are required. The restaurant is closed on Sundays. Valid at the Dunwoody location only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be required at payment. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Feb. 14. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms