By Travelzoo Staff
Take in dramatic, 26th-floor views of the Atlanta cityscape while dining at the members-only Buckhead Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched atop the Sovereign Building, this invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Buckhead Club on the 26th floor of the Sovereign Building
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- You can also get a dinner for 4 for $129 -- that's just over $32 per person
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
3344 Peachtree Rd., Suite 2600
Atlanta, GA 30326
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as the tuna crudo with cucumber, almonds, mango, currants and tangerine emulsion ($14.95); and barbecue shrimp and grits with homemade sauce and herb oil ($12.95)
- Any two entrees, like the cowboy rib eye ($38) and steamed halibut with a crust of seaweed, lavender and fennel pollen ($23.95)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that's just over $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms